Wednesday, April 04, 2012

OneMint - good blog on personal finance

Came across OneMint - one of the few good blogs on personal finance in India. The author, Manshu, puts in serious effort to analyze latest issues and trends in managing personal investment portfolio. It is a great blog to understand some of the most common questions, such as investing in NCDs, FDs, MFs. It also has a 'Suggest a topic' section - which is regularly addressed by the author.

A highly recommended read. If there are other such resources, let me know.

3 comments:

Manshu said...

I saw the trackback on my site and reached here. Thanks for your kind words - much appreciated.

Jagoinvestor.com TFLguide.com Raagvamdatt.com are few good Indian PF websites which you could check out sometime.

Anne said...

I am confident that Ed Butowsky Personal Investing would do good on here.

Marky said...

I am pretty sure he would Anne! ed butowsky sports illustrated